ADSM-L

Re: LOTUD DOMINO MANAGEMENT CLASS ASSIGNMENTS

2005-07-07 12:42:07
Subject: Re: LOTUD DOMINO MANAGEMENT CLASS ASSIGNMENTS
From: Eduardo Esteban <eesteban AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 09:41:53 -0700
So the management class being assigned supports more than two
versions, but you only see two versions for each domino database.
The include can be more explicit, for example, "INCLUDE mail6\*.nsf*
MGMTCLASS".
See the "Include/Exclude processing" Section in Appendix A  for further
information and examples

Eduardo

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 07/07/2005
09:03:56 AM: