ADSM-L

Re: tsm tape path problems

2005-07-07 11:54:26
Subject: Re: tsm tape path problems
From: Alexander Lazarevich <alazarev AT ITG.UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 10:54:11 -0500
Ah, okay, that makes more sense. status=private + search=yes will search
for any tapes that can be labeled as private (tapes that have data on
them)? And then I need a status=scratch + search=yes for it to find
my two scratch tapes as well. Thanks Mark. I did read the documentation, I
just had a hard time making sense of it. There is no example in the
documentation for my particular scenareo. Also, status has three options,
private, scratch and cleaner.

Thanks!

Alex