ADSM-L

Re: The end of the TSM FAQ list as we know it

2005-07-05 11:17:44
Subject: Re: The end of the TSM FAQ list as we know it
From: "Warren, Matthew (Retail)" <Matthew.Warren AT POWERGEN.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 16:17:06 +0100
There is the tsmwiki, built from the QuickFacts, at

http://tsmwiki.com/tsmwiki/

And within the quickfacts, it mentions it is 'referenced by' the
following. Whether 'referenced' is linked to, indexed, or a copy of, I'm
not sure.

http:&#47&#47dir.adsm.org&#47FAQ&#47
http:&#47&#47dir.adsm.org&#47Cool&#47
    http:&#47&#47www.coderelief.com&#47depot.htm
    http:&#47&#47www-backup.univie.ac.at&#47  (Vienna University; click
on  FAQs )

http:&#47&#47www.meduniwien.ac.at&#47itsc&#47services&#47backup&#47liter
atur.php

http:&#47&#47www.akh-wien.ac.at&#47medwrz&#47services&#47backup&#47liter
atur.shtml
    http:&#47&#47adsm0.cso.uiuc.edu  (University of Illinois,
Urbana-Champaign
                Campus Information Technologies and Educational
Services)
    http:&#47&#47folk.uio.no&#47kjetilk&#47tsmserver.html  (TSM doc. at
Oslo University)
    http:&#47&#47www.tsmgg.nl&#47Links.htm   (Netherlands TSM users
group)
    http:&#47&#47www.uni-ulm.de&#47urz&#47Dienste&#47ADSM.pdf
(University of Ulm)

http:&#47&#47www.jasi.com&#47TSMUG&#47Useful_Links&#47useful_links.html
                                   TSM user group for D.C. area
    http:&#47&#47revelstoke.cit.cornell.edu:8080&#47
    http:&#47&#47www.living-wreck.de&#47bm&#47reinhold_htmltab.htm
    http:&#47&#47www.tsmgg.nl&#47Links.htm   (Oxford University TSM 2001
Symposium)
    http:&#47&#47www.autovault.nl&#47linksnl.html  (AutoVAULT,
Nederlands)

http:&#47&#47www.jasi.com&#47TSMUG&#47Useful_Links&#47useful_links.html
     (The TSM User Group for Baltimore, Washington DC, and Northern
Virginia)
    http:&#47&#47www.tuganz.org&#47links.php  (Tivoli User
Group&#47Australia, New Zealand)

http:&#47&#47www.lrz-muenchen.de&#47services&#47datenhaltung&#47adsm&#47