ADSM-L

tsm and asr again

2005-06-28 05:36:38
Subject: tsm and asr again
From: Karin Dambacher <karin.dambacher AT EMPRISE DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:36:11 +0200
Hi all,

after solving the problem with the network drivers, thanks a lot!, we have
now the problem, that automatic installation of the tsm client is failing.
tsmasr.cmd wants to install the client (...tsmcli -s -e .......) in
c:\windows\temp\~tsmasr, but it does not work. After that pushd is failing
and dsmc, too. Messages in the log are confusing.
If we install the client manual, restore works fine.
Does anyone know this error and where can I find the explanation of the
tsmcli-parameters ?

Thanks, Karin