ADSM-L

Re: TSM Accounting

2005-06-28 04:39:16
Subject: Re: TSM Accounting
From: ADSM-L/ACIT <ADSM-L AT AKIT DOT BIZ>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:24:20 +0300
In the Administration Guide, Chapter "Monitoring the ITSM Server", section
"Monitoring ITSM Accounting Records"
In my TSM 5.3 manuals it is Chapter 20 in AIX Admin Guide, and Chapter 21
in Windows Admin Guide.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Iain Barnetson <Iain.Barnetson AT HALLIBURTON DOT COM>
28.06.2005 11:00