ADSM-L

Re: ISC 5.1 issue continued

2005-06-23 17:38:48
Subject: Re: ISC 5.1 issue continued
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:42:21 -0700
Thanks for pointing that out... I've got OFS on the brain, and for some
reason the OFS and ISC synapses shorted together for a moment...

My apologies for any confusion.

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-06-23
14:23:21: