ADSM-L

Volume Discrepancy

2005-06-15 07:59:00
Subject: Volume Discrepancy
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 07:58:30 -0400
Hello All,

I have a quick question and I'm sure my logic is just incorrect in my mind.
Why am I seeing that the tape is full, but 0.0 percent utilized?  There is
some data on the tape, but this caused me some confusion...  Thanks in
advance!

Volume Name               Storage Po   Device Cl   Estimated  Pct    Volume

                          ol Name      ass Name    Capacity    Util
Status
                                                        (MB)
------------------------  -----------  ----------  ---------  -----
--------
T00013                    TAPE_ORACLE  LTO2        812,501.8    0.0    Full

T00085                    TAPE_AIX     LTO2        297,038.5   48.2    Full

T00088                    TAPE_ORACLE  LTO2        821,715.5    0.1    Full

Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems
Work:(717)302-6603