ADSM-L

Re: Filespaces not updating time/date

2005-06-14 10:22:03
Subject: Re: Filespaces not updating time/date
From: Matthew Large <Matthew.Large AT AVIVA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 15:22:43 +0100
Cheers Andy,

The page you posted said 5.2.4 was the projected fix level, but I suppose
I had better check before assuming it was included n the 5.2.4 release.

Thanks for the clarification.

Kind Regards,
Matthew

Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
14/06/2005 14:43
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [ADSM-L] Filespaces not updating time/date

Hi Matthew,

No, adding "-subdir=yes" won't help with regard to getting the file space
backup time updated. -subdir=yes only helps ensure that the entire drive
is processed for incremental backup (minus the file space update), as
opposed to only backing up the root of the drive.

You need to install the fixing code in order to address the file space
update issue.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-06-14
06:20:05:

> Hi Andy,
>
> Having looked at the IC40900 APAR it does seem to be very similar.
> However, when the change (we added the 'subdir yes' option to dsm.opt)
was