ADSM-L

Re: 3583 Firmware Upgrade

2005-06-14 09:59:19
Subject: Re: 3583 Firmware Upgrade
From: Curtis Stewart <Curtis.Stewart AT LAWSON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 08:59:02 -0500
Using the RMU(ethernet). I've seen the archives. Just wondering how long
folks have seen the upgrade take. Thanks!

curtis.stewart AT lawson DOT com

"Stackwick, Steven J." <Stephen.Stackwick AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
06/14/2005 08:55 AM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: 3583 Firmware Upgrade

Hopefully you didn't use ntutil, but a serial cable? Search the list
archives for 3583 firmware upgrade....