ADSM-L

Re: Filespaces not updating time/date

2005-06-10 13:32:35
Subject: Re: Filespaces not updating time/date
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 11:32:10 -0600
Matthew, I think you are seeing IC40900
(http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1IC40900). Your schedlog
contains messages like this:

   Incremental backup of volume 'E:\'

instead of

   Incremental backup of volume 'E:'

Note the first message has a '\' at the end of the drive letter. When this
happens, TSM treats the backup like a qualified (not full) incremental
backup. Thus the backup start/end times are not updated.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-06-10
08:11:24: