ADSM-L

Re: Filespaces not updating time/date

2005-06-10 09:46:42
Subject: Re: Filespaces not updating time/date
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 07:45:48 -0600
Matthew, you don't mention the versions of TSM you are running. Can you
post the dsmsched.log file that shows the incremental backups of this
volume, in its entirety? Also dsmerror.log, dsm.opt, client option set (if
one is in effect). If the scheduled action is COMMAND (instead of
INCREMENTAL), please post the script that is the target of the command.

I cannot reproduce your problem.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-06-10
02:23:23: