ADSM-L

Re: Can't get TSMAdminCenter ...

2005-06-01 02:31:39
Subject: Re: Can't get TSMAdminCenter ...
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 08:26:15 +0200
To all who responded ...

Many thanks for your suggestions ! I finally got it, using good old
command line ftp, from a server outside of our DMZ.
I believe there was a temporary network congestion somewhere, as I
needed 2 retries before getting it complete, my first attempts resulting
in stalled sessions ...
Anyway it's here, and I'm now ready to enjoy this "wonderful" new
interface ;-)
Thanks again.
Cheers.

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******