ADSM-L

Re: EXPORT NODE TOSERVER

2005-05-25 14:16:42
Subject: Re: EXPORT NODE TOSERVER
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 14:14:59 -0400
On May 25, 2005, at 2:06 PM, Spendlove, Ted wrote:

Thanks Richard,

I had forgotten about the readme (APAR/PTF) write-ups.  But, I
guess the
question is still open, since our OS390 TSM server is at V5.1.1.6
level.

Ted - I'd say, have a look at the Readme file that you have for that
level.

Beyond that, the simplest and most obvious method of verifying the
voracity
of a server command operand is to do a Help on that command: if the help
info was updated with the software, as it should be, then the operand
should be reflected therein.

   Richard Sims