ADSM-L

Re: Path from NAS to existing Library/Drives

2005-05-24 02:05:20
Subject: Re: Path from NAS to existing Library/Drives
From: Markus Engelhard <Markus.Engelhard AT BUNDESBANK DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 08:04:54 +0100
Hi,

using a NetApp-box: do you see the drives with a sysconfig -t and sysconfig
-m? You might also be stumbeling over ndmpd-authorisation on the Netapp. We
saw a default of 16 characters for the password...
On the NetApp get the WWN of the drive with a 'storage' command (not sure,
could be 'storage show tape' or similar) to check the switch zoning and
compare with the path on the TSM Server.
TSM Version is 5.2.3.3, ontap 7.0.1 in a test environment.

Just my two cents..

Regards,
Markus