ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.3 support with NT

2005-05-23 13:02:51
Subject: Re: TSM 5.3 support with NT
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 10:02:53 -0700
Additional info:

The Windows NT 4.0 operating system is no longer a supported client with
TSM version 5.3. However, NT 4.0 is a supported client in TSM 5.2 (though
with version 5.1 functionality). Since the clients shipped as part of 5.2
are supported with the 5.3 server, the NT 4.0 client is supported with the
5.3 server.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-05-21
07:10:51: