ADSM-L

Re: Path from NAS to existing Library/Drives

2005-05-23 04:17:37
Subject: Re: Path from NAS to existing Library/Drives
From: David McClelland <David.McClelland AT REUTERS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 09:17:27 +0100
Hi Fred,

Which NAS are you using? Things to double-check here are that your
datamover definitions are correct (i.e. correct HLA, LLA, username and
password). I witnessed similar errors (EMC Celerra) when I was given an
incorrect IP address for the datamover, defined my TSM datamover against
this and was unable to define any paths with the 'see previous error
messages' error reported (after a 300 or so second wait). Once I'd got
to the bottom of this and made sure the datamover had the correct IP
address, the path definitions went through successfully almost
immediately.

Good luck.

David McClelland
Customer Domain Expert - Transactions