ADSM-L

Re: SQL query for events

2005-05-19 10:35:24
Subject: Re: SQL query for events
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 07:35:04 -0700
Hi Richard,

Thanks for the pointer to the article. I have asked that the content of
the cited article be re-reviewed for accuracy. I don't believe that
statement is correct.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-05-19
06:17:50: