ADSM-L

Re: Novell Groupwise ONline backup

2005-05-11 08:25:58
Subject: Re: Novell Groupwise ONline backup
From: "Hougaard.Flemming FHG" <FHG AT KMD DOT DK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 14:23:27 +0200
Hi Mario

You do not need a Third-party product anymore... at least not if you are using
the TSAFS.NLM!

If you check the documentation for TSAFS.NLM/or the /help you will find, that
there exists a startup switch; /EnableGW=yes - with this switch you will get
the same functionality as with GWTSA.NLM... and it works - just be careful with
the version of TSAFS.NLM!

So today I would never use St.Bernard due to the fact, that it is unsurported
by Tivoli & Novell! That'll say any problems equals deep shit!

Best regards
Flemming

www.kmd.dk   www.kundenet.kmd.dk   www.eboks.dk   www.civitas.dk
www.netborger.dk

Hvis du har modtaget denne mail ved en fejl vil jeg gerne, at du informerer mig
og sletter den.
KMD skaber it-services, der fremmer effektivitet hos det offentlige,
erhvervslivet og borgerne.

If you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify me and delete it. Thank
you.
Our mission is to enhance the efficiency of the public sector and improve its
service of the general public.