ADSM-L

Re: Keeping Disk Copies of Files - Storage Pool Cache or ????

2005-05-10 21:07:15
Subject: Re: Keeping Disk Copies of Files - Storage Pool Cache or ????
From: Steven Harris <steve AT STEVENHARRIS DOT INFO>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 11:05:14 +1000
Hi Christopher,

As far as I am aware there is no way to do what you are asking other than
keeping *all* versions of a file on disk.

The only tool that you have to hold data in a primary storagepool is the
migdelay parameter, and this is does not differentiate between active and
inactive data.  It would be nice if it did.

Regards

Steve.

Steve Harris
"Resting" in Brisbane, Australia