ADSM-L

Re: NAS Report through the ACTLOG table

2005-05-10 10:55:55
Subject: Re: NAS Report through the ACTLOG table
From: Iain Barnetson <Iain.Barnetson AT HALLIBURTON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 15:52:30 +0100
Joni,
Is this any use to you:

select entity as node_name, date(start_time) as date, cast(activity as -
varchar(10)) as activity, -
time(start_time) as start,time(end_time) as end, -
cast(substr(cast(end_time-start_time as char(20)),3,8) as char(8)) as
"Length", -
cast(bytes/1024/1024 as decimal(6,0)) as -
megabytes,cast(affected as decimal(7,0)) as files, successful from
summary where -
start_time>=current_timestamp - 1 day and (entity like 'ABZ%' or entity
like 'NAS%') -
and (activity='BACKUP' or activity='NAS Backup') -
order by start, node_name

Regards,

Iain Barnetson
IT Systems Administrator