ADSM-L

problems with medium changer driver in 3583

2005-05-09 07:19:10
Subject: problems with medium changer driver in 3583
From: Pawel Jobkiewicz <pjobkiewicz AT BETACOM.COM DOT PL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 12:54:50 +0200
Hi!

I have server 2003 SP1 with TSM 5.3.1.1 and library IBM Ultrium 3583 connected
to this server via FC. I've installed drivers to the tapes without any problem,
but I can't install correctly meduim changer. I've installed "TSM drivers for
medium changer - tsmscsi.sys". But in Windows Device Manger next to this device
there is an exlamation mark and in propertis there is note that "windows can't
load all drivers. code 31" My TSM see only tape drivers. I can't define path to
the library. I don't know what's wrong, I did everything what is said in user
guide.
What's the problem? Can anybody help me?
Thanks
Pawel