ADSM-L

Re: DR Test Site question

2005-05-05 13:50:10
Subject: Re: DR Test Site question
From: Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 13:48:33 -0400
The serial and WWNs do not matter.

However, you should match up the logical names of the drives and mount
points on the DR system to match your production system.

do an lsdev -Cc Tape on both systems to verify they match.

>>> deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU 05/05/2005 1:31:04 PM >>>
At TSM 5.2.3.5 running on AIX 5.1 with a 3494 library with 3590 drives,
my devconfig.dsm file was serial numbers and WWNs in the DEFINE DRIVE
statements.  How will I need to edit devconfig.dsm at a DR Test with
different physical drives with different serials and WWNs?

David