ADSM-L

select statement for summary

2005-04-19 09:29:44
Subject: select statement for summary
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:29:09 -0400
Hello everyone!

I am trying to configure a daily report that includes a summary of storage
pool backups & success, device configuration backup, volhistory backup,
dbb, dbsnapshot, drmplan creation, expiration, etc. and I was wondering if
these will all show up in the summary table?  If so, how do I know what
activity I need to specify so that it traps all of the info. I would need?
I know that stgpool backup is what I need for storage pool backup
summaries, but what would the rest be?  Thanks in advance!

Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems
Work:(717)302-6603