ADSM-L

Re: connect 2 libraries with a TSM server

2005-04-18 08:15:43
Subject: Re: connect 2 libraries with a TSM server
From: Jin Bae Chi <Jbaechi AT CSCC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:15:03 -0400
Yes, you can as long as TSM supports those libr. There are more than one way to
do it. Consider creating a new stgpool with destination tape libr and migrate
to it using stg hierarchy using 'NEXT' parameter with DEF LIBR or UPD LIBR.

Gus

>>> nghiatd2 AT FPT.COM DOT VN 04/18/05 4:01 AM >>>

Hi all,

I am using TSM Extended Edition ver 5.2 and SDLT3607  Tape Autoloader through
SCSI cable. Now, I want to move whole data was backup to the new library
4560SLX. I will use Optical cable to connect 4560SLX to TSM server.
Can I connect 2 libraries with a TSM server at the same time to move data ?

Nghiatd,