ADSM-L

Re: DMZ

2005-04-12 12:09:46
Subject: Re: DMZ
From: Andy Huebner <Andy.Huebner AT ALCONLABS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:09:04 -0500
We allow our DMZ servers to initiate inbound communications with only our TSM
server only on a certain port.  We set the node to polling so that there is no
need for the TSM to initiate communications with the DMZ node.  We have done
this for about 2 years.  Most of the work is on the firewall.

Andy Huebner