ADSM-L

Re: New version of ISC?

2005-04-07 17:02:51
Subject: Re: New version of ISC?
From: Joerg Pohlmann <jpohlman AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 14:02:35 -0700
Richard, just install AC 5.3.1.0 with ISC 5.1. A watch for - the TSM
command line invocation will pop up a Java applet making it much nicer to
use than AC 5.3.0.0, but if you run W2K, I only got it working with
Firefox. On XP, IE works fine. The applet will want to download Java 1.4.2
if you use IE on XP, Java 1.5.0 if you use Firefox on W2K.

Joerg Pohlmann
604-535-0452

Richard van Denzel <RvanDenzel AT SLTN DOT NL>
2005-04-07 02:33
Please respond to
"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
New version of ISC?

Hi All,

I've got all the 5.3.1 versions (yes, also AdminCenter). Has anyone
already seen if and where a new version of ISC is available?

Richard.