ADSM-L

Re: Backup TSM database

2005-04-06 06:01:17
Subject: Re: Backup TSM database
From: Daniel Sparrman <Daniel.Sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 12:01:11 +0200
That command will not have the same effect. The drmbackupexpiredays only
sets the option for the DRM and not for expiration.

You cannot do this without using the delete volhist command.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
-----------------------------------
Daniel Sparrman
Chef Utveckling & Drift
Exist i Stockholm AB
Propellervägen 6B
183 62 TÄBY
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

nghiatd <nghiatd2 AT FPT.COM DOT VN>
2005-04-15 12:06
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Backup TSM database

I use command : "Set drmdbbackupexpiredays 7" and it is not effective.