ADSM-L

Re: Backup TSM database

2005-04-06 04:49:26
Subject: Re: Backup TSM database
From: Daniel Sparrman <Daniel.Sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 10:48:33 +0200
I would guess that you only have one database backup left on that device?

The last database backup on a specific device cannot be expired.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
-----------------------------------
Daniel Sparrman
Chef Utveckling & Drift
Exist i Stockholm AB
Propellervägen 6B
183 62 TÄBY
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

nghiatd <nghiatd2 AT FPT.COM DOT VN>
2005-04-15 10:55
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Backup TSM database

I used use FILE type volumes to backup TSM database. But I can not delete
database backup volume with "expire inventory".
ANR0812I Inventory file expiration process 3 completed:
                   examined 2125 objects, deleting 10 backup objects, 0
archive
                 objects, 0 DB backup volumes, and 0 recovery plan files.
                 0 errors were encountered.

Do you have any idea ?

Nghiatd,