ADSM-L

Re: Licensing again

2005-04-04 15:57:14
Subject: Re: Licensing again
From: "Gee, Norman" <Norman.Gee AT LC.CA DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 12:55:49 -0700
This is from IBM sales manual

http://www-306.ibm.com/common/ssi/OIX.wss?DocURL=http://d03xhttpcl001g.bould
er.ibm.com/common/ssi/rep_sm/m/897/ENUS5608-ISM/index.html&InfoType=DD&InfoS
ubType=SM&InfoDesc=HW+%26+SW+Desc+%28Sales+Manual%2C+RPQ%29&panelurl=OIX.wss
%3Fbuttonpressed%3DDET001PT099%26timestamp%3D9999999999%26DET001PGL002%3DDET
001PEF012%26appname%3DIBMLinkRedirect&paneltext=HW+%26+SW+Desc+%28Sales+Manu
al,+RPQ%29

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Mail

Data Protection for MS Exchange V5.2.1 on Windows

Data Protection for MS Exchange on Windows requires the following hardware
and software:

Intel Pentium 166 or equivalent, or later processor with at least 25 MB of
available disk space. Minimum RAM is 64 MB with 96 MB recommended.

Microsoft Exchange Server V5.5 with SP3, or later, or Microsoft Exchange
2000 server SP2, or later, or Microsoft Exchange 2003 server.

Windows NT V4.0 with SP5, or later, Windows 2000 Server, Advanced Server, or
Datacenter Server with SP3, or later, or Windows Server 2003 Standard
Edition, Enterprise Edition, or Datacenter Edition.

An IBM Tivoli Storage Manager server V5.1.0, or later.

An IBM Tivoli Storage Manager API client V5.1.5, or later.

An IBM Tivoli Storage Manager backup-archive client V5.1.1, or later, if IBM
Tivoli Storage Manager central scheduling is used