ADSM-L

Re: Backup Session Failing - Corrupt User Name?

2005-04-04 09:35:42
Subject: Re: Backup Session Failing - Corrupt User Name?
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 09:35:07 -0400
Well, something changed - probably not dramatic, but something...
Start by doing 'Query ADmin Format=Detailed' and look for such a name with odd characters - and a datestamp likely corresponding to when the problem started. The name may be Unicode, perhaps established via a Windows interface. If so, you may have to deal with it from a like interface.

   Richard Sims