ADSM-L

Re: ANR0425W Something or Nothing?

2005-03-30 15:26:55
Subject: Re: ANR0425W Something or Nothing?
From: Mark Bertrand <Mark.Bertrand AT USUNWIRED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:19:04 -0600
You are correct Richard, my version's command is "tdpoconf password". This
prompts you for the existing password and the twice for the new one.

I have successfully used this to change the password as with the GUI on the
server side and the command line on the server side.

I have successfully made it worse, where I was unable to communicate with
the server at all. At this point it is working but I still get 0425.

I guess I just want to know if I can ignore this if there is not a fix.

Thanks