ADSM-L

ANR0209E Page address mismatch detected on recovery log

2005-03-30 03:33:48
Subject: ANR0209E Page address mismatch detected on recovery log
From: Anton Herrero <aantonh AT GIPUZKOA DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:18:29 +0200
Hello, I'm getting an error when starting TSM Server and the server is not
starting

We have TSM 5.2.1.0 on an Z/OS.

We did an UNLOADDB followed by a LOADFORMAT a LOADDB an AUDITDB. All of them
ended ok, but when I try to start the TSM Server I get the messages:

ANR0900I Processing options file dsmserv.opt.
ANR0990I Server restart-recovery in progress.
ANR0200I Recovery log assigned capacity is 1152 megabytes.
ANR0201I Database assigned capacity is 26984 megabytes.
ANR0306I Recovery log volume mount in progress.
ANR0209E Page address mismatch detected on recovery log volume ADSMRE.RCVLOG2A,
ANR0209E logical page 0 (physical page 18688); actual: 92160.
ANR0209E Page address mismatch detected on recovery log volume ADSMRE.RCVLOG2B,
ANR0209E logical page 0 (physical page 18688); actual: 129024.
ANR0251E Unable to read recovery log page 0 from any alternate copy.
ANR9999D LOGSEG(772): ThreadId<1> Error 3 reading 64 pages from page 0, offset
ANR9999D 256.
ANR5963I ADSM server termination complete.

The recovery log mode is, and has been forever, NORMAL.

Has anyone had this kind of error? What has been the solution

Regards

AH