ADSM-L

JR- TSM ORT 5.2.4 not emailing individual reports

2005-03-24 18:49:47
Subject: JR- TSM ORT 5.2.4 not emailing individual reports
From: JR Trimark <j.r.trimark AT AURORA DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 17:49:33 -0600
I am trying to configure the Operational reporting Tool (ORT 5.2.4) to
send email after a report has finished.  I have added myself with my email
address to the e-mail recipients tab of the report but after the report
runs it does not email it.  In addition I am able to email missed/failed
backups by adding myself to the automatic notification tab of the report.

If I right-click the report and select  send e-mail, I am able to email
the report.  Lastly if I select Tivoli Storage manager, right-click and
select the e-mail account tab I am able to send a test message.
any ideas?