ADSM-L

Re: dirmc and rebinding

2005-03-24 13:39:56
Subject: Re: dirmc and rebinding
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:39:31 -0700
> From what I have seen, only the active files are rebound.

Clarification:

All backup versions of a given file must be bound to the same management
class, so when the rebind occurs, it occurs for not only the active
version, but all inactive versions as well.

Files that have been deleted from the client (and thus have no active
versions) will not be rebound.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-03-24
10:54:41: