ADSM-L

Re: Deleting archive data using command line client

2005-03-23 15:41:28
Subject: Re: Deleting archive data using command line client
From: Jurjen Oskam <jurjen AT STUPENDOUS DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:40:49 +0059
On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 03:19:46PM -0500, Richard Sims wrote:

> therein. My original response suggested the ultimate high level: the
> file system name, which should then show all your archived directories
> and files within it. At a minimum, specify one higher directory level.

I could have sworn I also tried the command with "/oracle/" and still
getting nothing. I retried and now the directories did show up!

What was the cause? Instead of using "query archive", I used "delete
archive -pick" earlier on, but I failed to realise that "-pick" only
shows files. D'oh!

Thanks,
--
Jurjen Oskam