ADSM-L

Re: ANR8963E

2005-03-22 07:16:23
Subject: Re: ANR8963E
From: Bill Dourado <bill.dourado AT ALSTEC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:16:05 +0000
Thankyou for your replies.
I used the "update drive" command to give the new serial no.
It's OK now.

Cheers

Bill

Bill Smoldt <smoldt AT STORSOL DOT COM>
22/03/2005 12:10

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [ADSM-L] ANR8963E

It's a TSM issue.

In TSM, update the drive using the serial=autodetect option.  You can also
enter the serial number of the new drive as an argument to that option.

Bill Smoldt
STORServer, Inc.