ADSM-L

ISC on XP anyone?

2005-03-18 06:30:00
Subject: ISC on XP anyone?
From: Richard van Denzel <RvanDenzel AT SLTN DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:15:53 +0100
Hi All,

Has anyone yet mastered to install ISC on Win XP yet (yes, yes, I know
it's not officially supported). A co-worker of installed it at home, but
we have not been able to determine the differences yet ( his PC, P-IV, 1GB
and my laptop P-Centrino, 1.25GB). Both are running XP-Pro.

Does anyone know how to install it on XP, because the installation keeps
failing with being unable to find files in <path to>\IBM\ISC\PortalServer
and subdirectories thereof.

I still don't like the ISC, but being have to be able to support
customers, I will need to get the hang of it.

Richard.