ADSM-L

Re: Tracking Media Mount issues

2005-03-17 17:48:29
Subject: Re: Tracking Media Mount issues
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:47:46 -0500
Al -

I should think you'd see *some* server message in your Activity Log
when a client session is rudely terminated, such as ANR0535W, which
usually correlates with the ANS1312E. Beyond that you could pursue
Query Event and/or Select * From Summary. Also see if field 11 of the
accounting record yields an Abnormal condition for those circumstances.
The droll approach is Disk of the Month Club: just routinely add more
disk space every so often, in that backup/archive demands inexorably
increase over time anyway. :-)

  Richard Sims