ADSM-L

TSM 5.3 client on win2k server machine - problem

2005-03-17 13:22:26
Subject: TSM 5.3 client on win2k server machine - problem
From: Sandra <sadi AT SUPER.NET DOT PK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 23:38:32 +0500
Dear All,
As I installed TSM 5.3 client on my machine running windows 2000 server
"NTUSER." files are not being backed up saying i don't have open file support
and snapshot image can not be created.

I have open file support and online image support enabled .. and also that i
used include.fs option.

Include.Fs "C:" FILELEVELTYPE=SNAPSHOT SNAPSHOTCACHESIZE=100
SNAPSHOTFSIDLERETRIES=10 SNAPSHOTFSIDLEWAIT=5S,500MS SNAPSHOTCACHELOCATION="D:\"

What is it that i m doing wrong ??????? any clue????

Regards,
Sandra