ADSM-L

Re: Questions for TSM / Netbackup Survey

2005-03-17 04:38:08
Subject: Re: Questions for TSM / Netbackup Survey
From: Mark Tindall <mark.tindall AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:37:52 +0000
I much prefer the Netbackup interface compared to TSM - we were
Netbackup and have now switched to Tivoli. The client offers a lot
more information and scope to manage all of your backups I feel
compared to the TSM one, and is a lot easier to understand and use. We
are currently using Netbackup 4.5GA on a Solaris box with the clients
deployed on Windows PC's.

Mark Tindall
Systems Analyst
Thomson Scientific