ADSM-L

Questions for TSM / Netbackup Survey

2005-03-16 10:31:48
Subject: Questions for TSM / Netbackup Survey
From: "Hart, Charles" <charles.hart AT MEDTRONIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:31:25 -0600
We have been a TSM shop for years (no problem with it) but are being asked to
look at Netbackup.  Part of our evaluation is going to consist of a survey to
our platform admins who do our Archives / RMAN / Restores etc.  We do use NBU
at many remote locations which only some of our platform admins have used the
NBU interface.

The only question on the survey for our platform admins are

1) I have is which client do you prefer to work with?

2) Would you feel you would require formal training.Anyone else have any good
questions?

Appreciate the help!