ADSM-L

Listserver subscription hosed

2005-03-09 11:46:55
Subject: Listserver subscription hosed
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT MAIL1.VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:31:41 -0500
My apologies to the list, but I can't seem to do this another way.

Can someone who manages this listserver please contact me.   I have sent
two emails to Marist and can't seem to get a response.

We (another co-worker is also on this list and has the same problem)
have stopped getting ADSM-L mail since last week.

When I tried SET ADSM-L MAIL, it said I wasn't subscribed. When I try to
resubscribe, it tells me "550 Invalid user".  When I send a SIGNOFF it
takes a long time for a response and then get the same
Invalid user" error.

Have we been blacklisted for some reason ?

I have resubscribed via an alternate email system but need to clear up
this issue for my primary email account.