ADSM-L

Re: JR-Can I type in a SQL command that will show what has been archived

2005-03-08 12:09:57
Subject: Re: JR-Can I type in a SQL command that will show what has been archived
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 10:09:47 -0700
Is there a specific reason why you need an SQL command? If you just want
to know who has any archived data, QUERY OCCUPANCY will show it to you.
Add the TYPE=ARCHIVE option to limit the output strictly to archive
occupancy info. Use HELP QUERY OCCUPANCY for further info on this command.

There is no function per se to disable the ARCHIVE function, but you can
effectively achieve that by deleting any archive copy groups that might
exist (see the QUERY COPYGROUP and DELETE COPYGROUP commands).

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-03-08
10:02:44: