ADSM-L

Re: Error while installing ISC

2005-03-04 08:51:51
Subject: Re: Error while installing ISC
From: Richard van Denzel <RvanDenzel AT SLTN DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 14:42:51 +0100
Hi William,

I've seen these kind of errors mainly on systems which did not have 1GB
memory. The installation dies somewhere between 15-20% with no apperent
reason, and searching through the installation log of ISC is something you
only want to do on a rainy sunday afternoon.

Richard.

William Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
04-03-2005 14:44