ADSM-L

One for the Techies.... Domain ordering....

2005-03-01 10:27:55
Subject: One for the Techies.... Domain ordering....
From: Tony Morgan <TONY.MORGAN AT FORTISBANK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:26:58 +0100
 Hi Guys,

Happy St Davids Day (1st March : Patron Saint of Wales, UK)

I am trying to change the order in which my windows fileserver disks are
accessed by TSM.

I have changed from DOMAIN all-local to DOMAIN h: d: c: f: g: e: j:

It looks like the order reverts back to c,d,e,f,g,h,j ... Is this correct or
have I had too many celebration ales at lunch time?

If it is reverting... How can I force it without running several dsmc
commands??

Many thanks for your contemplation and offerings!!!

All the Best
Tony Morgan
Fortis Bank UK

It is the policy of Fortis Bank not to enter into a contract using e-mail. Any
contract entered into will require to be confirmed by another form of written
communication, unless specifically permitted in your written terms of dealing
with the Bank.

solely for the use of the addressee.
The content of this e-mail may have been changed without the consent of the
originator. The information supplied must be viewed in this context. If you
have received this e-mail in error please notify Fortis Bank's Helpdesk by
telephone on +44 (0) 20-7444-8444.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses,
it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward
transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not
adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility or liability is
accepted by Fortis Bank in this regard and the recipient should carry out such
virus and other checks, as it considers appropriate.