ADSM-L

Re: Del copy-pool volume

2005-03-01 04:28:35
Subject: Re: Del copy-pool volume
From: "Bos, Karel" <Karel.Bos AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 10:28:23 +0100
Hi,

Try the following things:
- Reconcile volumes fix=yes;
- audit vol fix=yes

This should resolve the errors.

Only use delete volume (discard=yes) if no other action is available
(the volume is completely lost).

Regards,

_________________________
Karel Bos
Technical Expert level 5
Server Management - Operations Back-up en Restore
Customer Unit Nuon
Atos Origin Nederland B.V.
Arlandaweg 98
1043 HP Amsterdam
Office:   +31 (0)20
Fax:      +31 (0)20
Mobile:  +31 (0)6.51.29.88.01
Mail: Karel.Bos AT atosorigin DOT com
The information in this mail is intended only for use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. Access to this mail by anyone else than the addressee is
unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken omitted to be taken in
reliance of it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the
intended recipient please contact the sender by return e-mail and