ADSM-L

WEB Interface - cannot use pull down

2005-02-27 15:20:53
Subject: WEB Interface - cannot use pull down
From: "Jones, Eric J" <eric.j.jones AT LMCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 15:20:44 -0500
Good Afternoon.
I'm not sure what happened but I cannot seem to use the pull down in the
upper right with
"Options", "Show Command Line", "Show Events" and "Logoff"
When I select one it just seems to sit and do nothing.
I logged on to another TSM Server and the options seem to be working
fine.
They worked fine until today.  I rebooted the server to see if that
would fix the problem but it did not seem to do anything for the
problem.  If I go through the command line everything seems to be fine.
What could be handing up this menu?
AIX 5.2.2 with TSM server 5.2.2

Thanks
Eric