ADSM-L

Re: SQL to find all NT nodes with V5.2.2.0

2005-02-23 12:33:08
Subject: Re: SQL to find all NT nodes with V5.2.2.0
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:32:46 -0700
I copied & pasted your command into the TSM Admin CLI, and it ran just
fine.

It would help to have some additional detail about what "it didn't work"
means.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-02-23
10:16:35:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I'm trying to list all NT nodes with TSM Client V5.2.2.0 from the
server.
> I have tried:
>
> select
node_name,platform_name,client_version,client_release,client_level