ADSM-L

Re: Expiration Fails

2005-02-22 08:22:21
Subject: Re: Expiration Fails
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:21:29 -0500
First and foremost: When posting such server problems, include your TSM
server level information, e.g. "5.1.7.3". This will allow everyone to
ascertain whether this is an old problem, resolved by some maintenance,
or something new.

Now, does this occur at every expiration? Is any other server process
running at the time?

Do not be tempted to run an AUDITDB without contacting IBM about the
problem, and having them advise on a course of action: you could end up
in worse trouble if you just plow ahead.

    Richard Sims