ADSM-L

Re: Why can't I delete an "other server" entry?

2005-02-21 14:56:47
Subject: Re: Why can't I delete an "other server" entry?
From: Todd Lundstedt <Todd_Lundstedt AT VIA-CHRISTI DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:56:31 -0600
Sorry.. Forgot to mention what I had checked out as a result of the ANR1664W
message...
I have no devtype definitions of "server" (at least, in the GUI, when I go to
"Objects, Server Storage, Device Classes, Server Device Classes", there are no
entries)...
We don't have an event server...
And I addressed the "connection" issues with comments re: sessions and netstat
connections..

Still can't figure it out..
Todd